AIBE Admit Card 2016 download – aibe 9 admit card: Bar Council of India uploaded AIBE admit card 2016 on its official website www.allindiabarexamination.com. This year a huge number of candidates had applied for All India Bar Examination (AIBE IX). Now the candidates are eagerly looking for AIBE Hall Ticket issue date.
AIBE 9 exam date announced on its official website www.allindiabarexamination.com. All India Bar Examination (AIBE 9) will be held on 6th March 2016 at various examination centres across India.
AIBE admit card 2016:
Bar Council of India will be going to organise AIBE 9 exam on 6th March 2016 at various examination centres. Now all those candidates who applied for All India Bar Examination 2016 are advised to download aibe admit card 2016 at official website www.allindiabarexamination.com. Here you may follow simple steps to download AIBE 9 admit card.
About AIBE Admit Card:
- AIBE Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded from 27th February 2016.
- The AIBE Exam 2016 will be held on 6th March 2016.
- The candidates can download the Hall ticket for exam from today Onwards.
- Earlier, the Bar Council of India had invited online applications for All India Bar Examination (AIBE IX). Now Bar Council of India is going to conduct aibe ix exam 2016.
The latest update is that AIBE admit card 2016 are going to be available Now. Candidates can download them from the direct link provided below by entering their registration number.
- All the details like exam venue, time & date etc. had been mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should bring the admit card along with one id proof at the time of exam.
How to Download AIBE Admit Card 2016:
- Candidates must logon to official website – www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on link named ‘ AIBE 9 Admit Card ‘.
- Enter your registration details and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of admit card.
**Note: If you are facing any difficulties while downloading aibe admit card 2016 please contact authorities.
ABOUT AIBE: All India Bar Examination well known as AIBE for admission in law practice as Advocate position. Bar Council of India is conducts this exam twice in a year.