AICL Recruitment 2016 Notification for 89 Technical Assistant, Officer & Manager vacancies on contractual basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this AICL Recruitment 2016. Air India Charters Limited (AICL) has released the notification for 89 various vacancies in the official website airindiaexpress.in. In our website we have given direct link of AICL Recruitment application form.
AICL Recruitment 2016::
Air India Charters Limited (AICL) has issued employment notification to filling up 89 Technical Assistant, Officer & Manager vacancies On Contractual Basis. This will be good chance for getting jobs in AICL. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website airindiaexpress.in and submit to the authorities on or before last date 29-03-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
AICL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 89 posts
Job Location: Kochi (Kerala)
Name of the posts:
1. Manager Scheduling (Cockpit crew & Cabin Crew) – 01
2. Dy. Manager Administration – 01
3. Dy. Manager (Flight Services) – 01
4. Cockpit / Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer – 01
5. Executive Assistant to CEO – 01
6. Dy. Chief of Finance – 01
7. Dy. Manager (Finance) – 03
8. Finance Officers – 05
9. Sr. Finance Assistant – 06
10. Manager (IR) – 01
11. Manager (System Administration) – 01
12. Manager (Scheduling & Network) – 01
13. Sr. Officer (Scheduling & Network) – 01
14. Route Manager – 08
15. Pricing Analyst – 01
16. Demand Analyst – 01
17. Dy. Manager (Cargo services) – 02
18. Sr.Officer (Catering Service) – 01
19. Sr.Officer (Airport Services) – 11
20. Sr. Officer (Cargo services) – 01
21. Continuing Airworthi (Ness Manager) – 01
22. Airworthiness Review Manager – 01
23. Trainee Technical Officer – 18
24. Technical Assistants – 18
25. Senior Officer (Stores) – 01
For Post(1,9 To 11): Rs.70000/-
For Post(2,3,5,7,16): Rs.60000/-
For Post(4,8,14,15): Rs.35000/-
For Post(6,22): Rs.125000/-
For Post(12,17 To 19,25): Rs.40000/-
For Post(20): Rs.130000/-
For Post(21): Rs.97000/-
For Post(24): Rs.18000/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 45 Years for Post(1,2,11,22,25), 35 Years for Post(3 To 5,7 To 10,13 To 16,18,19), 40 Years for Post(6,12,17,20), 60 Years for Post(21), 30 Years for Post(23,24) as on 15-03-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, Graduation Degree, MBA, ICWA/CA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application fee: Rs.500/- for unreserved candidates. NO fee for SC/ST/EX-Serviceman reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “Air India Charters Limited (AICL), Mumbai”.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Medical Test followed by interview conducted by Air India Charters Limited (AICL).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website airindiaexpress.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 29-03-2016.
How to Apply for AICL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://airindiaexpress.in.
2. Click on link named AICL Technical Assistant, Officer & Manager Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited
Durbar Hall Road
Near Gandhi Square
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Application Form: 29-03-2016.