AP EAMCET 2016 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification Available From www.apeamcet.org: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) on behalf with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada(JNTUK) released the AP EAMCET Entrance Examination admission notification on its official website www.apeamcet.org. So candidates who are interested are advised to visit the official website for the information about notification. The online registration starts from 3rd February 2016 onwards.
AP EAMCET 2016 Notification:
The AP EAMCET 2016 is for the candidates who want to take admission in the first year of under graduate engineering course such as B.Tech, B.Sc (Ag.), B.Sc (Hort), B.V.Sc, A.H, B.F.Sc, MBBS, BDS, BANS, BHMS, BNYS, PHARM-D in at Various Collages in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The application forms are available now. So interested candidates are advised to Apply online application form at official website of AP EAMCET. AP EAMCET 2016 Exam will be held on 29-04-2016.
The examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada(JNTUK). It is an entrance examination for admission to first year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in various disciplines, MBBS, BDS for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2016:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Oversee Citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- Candidate should have appeared for or should have the educational qualification of 10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Biology.
- Candidates should have scored at least 45% in 10 + 2 and for the reserved category the minimum percentage is 40%.
Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
AP EAMCET 2016 Application Fee: Rs.350/- for the candidates who wish to apply for Engineering or Agriculture & Medicine streams. Rs.700/- for both Engineering and Agriculture & Medicine streams.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2016:
- Applicants visit official the webpage: http://www.apeamcet.org.
- click on the apply online link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Register in online and fill up the required details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the required fee.
- Then take the printout of generated application form for future reference.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
- EAMCET For Engineering Courses: The question paper consists of a total of 160 questions comprising of a total of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- EAMCET For Medical Courses: The question paper consists of a total of 160 questions comprising of a total of 40 questions in Botany, 40 questions in Zoology, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- Candidates are required to answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The duration of the AP EAMCET entrance exam will be 3 hours.
AP EAMCET 2016 Exam Dates:
- Starting Date of application forms: 03-02-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms without late fees: 21-03-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.500/-): 02-04-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.1000/-): 11-04-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.5000/-): 19-04-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.10000/-): 27-04-2016.
- Download of Hall Tickets: 21-04-2016.
- Date of AP EAMCET Exam: Engineering (29-04-2016 From 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
Agriculture & Medicine (29-04-2016 From 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)
- Declaration of Results (tentative): to be announced.
For more information about AP EAMCET 2016 – Available Here