AP ECET 2016 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form Available From www.apecet.org: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) on behalf with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur released the AP ECET Entrance Examination admission notification on its official website www.apecet.org. So candidates who are interested are advised to visit the official website for the information about notification. The online registration starts from 17th February 2016 onwards.
AP ECET 2016:
The AP ECET 2016 is for the candidates who want to take admission in to For lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses,B.Pharmacy Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges for the academic year 2016-17. The application forms are available now. So interested candidates are advised to Apply online application form at official website of AP ECET. AP ECET 2016 Exam will be held on 09-05-2016.
The examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. It is an entrance examination for admission to lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses,B.Pharmacy Courses for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2016:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Oversee Citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- The Students who want to appear in the exam must have passed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc. Degree any Stream with the aggregate of 45% marks and 40% for reserved category as.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
AP ECET 2016 Application Fee: Rs.400/- towards application fee. The fee should be remit through AP-Online centres or through payment Gateway using Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
AP ECET Application Form 2016:
- Applicants visit official the webpage: http://www.apecet.org.
- click on the apply online link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Register in online and fill up the required details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the required fee.
- Then take the printout of generated application form for future reference.
AP ECET Exam Pattern:
- ECET question paper contains 200 questions for marks of 200.
- Engineering Stream: There are four sections in this paper. Section A is concerned with Mathematics(50 Questions), section B is concerned with Physics (75 Questions), section C is concerned with Chemistry(25 Questions) and Section D is concerned with Each branch of engineering(100 Questions).
- Pharmacy Stream: There are four sections in this paper. Section A is concerned with Pharmaceutics(50 Questions), section B is concerned with Pharmaceutical Chemistry (50 Questions), section C is concerned with Pharmacognosy(50 Questions) and Section D is concerned with Pharmacology(50 Questions).
- B.Sc.(Mathematics) Stream: There are three sections in this paper. Section A is concerned with Mathematics(100 Questions), section B is concerned with Analytical Ability (50 Questions) and section C is concerned with Communicative English(50 Questions).
- Candidates are required to answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks’
- The duration of the AP ECET entrance exam will be 180 minutes.
AP ECET 2016 Exam Dates:
Issue of Notification: 10-02-2016.
Starting Date of application forms: 17-02-2016.
Last date for submission of application forms without late fees: 28-02-2016.
Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.500/-): 07-04-2016.
Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.1000/-): 16-04-2016.
Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.5000/-): 23-04-2016.
Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.10000/-): 02-05-2016.
Download of Hall Tickets: 30-04-2016.
Date of AP ECET Exam: 09-05-2016 From 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Declaration of Results (tentative): 30-05-2016
For more information about AP ECET 2016 – Available Here