AP ICET 2016 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form Available From www.apicet.net.in: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) on behalf with Andhra University, Visakhapatnam released the AP ICET Entrance Examination admission notification on its official website www.apicet.net.in. So candidates who are interested are advised to visit the official website for the information about notification. The online registration starts from 6th February 2016 onwards.
AP ICET 2016:
The AP ICET 2016 is for the candidates who want to take admission in to MBA and MCA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges for the academic year 2016-17. The application forms are available now. So interested candidates are advised to Apply online application form at official website of AP ICET. AP ICET 2016 Exam will be held on 16-05-2016.
The examination is conducted by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It is an entrance examination for admission to MBA and MCA regular Courses for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2016:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Oversee Citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- MBA: Applicants Should have passed B.Tech or Degree with minimum 3 years and with 50% of aggregate marks and 45% for reserved candidates.
- MCA: Applicants Should have passed B.Tech or Degree with minimum 3 years and with 50 % of aggregate marks and 45% for reserved candidates and with qualifying marks at mathematics in 10+2 level.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
AP ICET 2016 Application Fee: Rs.350/- towards application fee. The fee should be remit through AP-Online centres or through payment Gateway using Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
AP ICET Application Form 2016:
- Applicants visit official the webpage: http://www.apicet.net.in.
- click on the apply online link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Register in online and fill up the required details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the required fee.
- Then take the printout of generated application form for future reference.
AP ICET Exam Pattern:
- ICET question paper contains 200 questions for marks of 200.
- There are three sections in this paper. Section A is concerned with Analytical Ability(75 Questions), section B is concerned with Mathematics (75 Questions) and section C is concerned with Communication(50 Questions).
- Candidates are required to answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers 1/5 mark is negated from the incorrect ones.
- The duration of the AP ICET entrance exam will be 150 minutes.
AP ICET 2016 Exam Dates:
- Starting Date of application forms: 06-02-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms without late fees: 05-03-2016.
- Date of AP ICET Exam: 16-05-2016.
- Declaration of Results (tentative): to be announced.
For more information about AP ICET 2016 – Available Here