APSHCL Housing Urban New Beneficiary Online Application – APSHCL Housing for All scheme New Beneficiary Application Form. Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation. APSHCL New Urban house, NTR Rural Housing application form.
APSHCL Housing Urban New Beneficiary Online Application:
Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation(APSHCL) introduced Housing for All scheme on behalf with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All. Residents eligible for Housing for All scheme are need to apply through official website of APSHCL or through meeseva centers. All the BPL Card Holders or economically backward calsses utilize this golden opportunity.
Document Need for APSHCL Housing for All scheme:
1. Aadhar card number
2. Voter ID card
3. Ration Card
4. Caste & Recent Income Certificate
5. Bank Passbook.
** Applicants needed to scan above mentioned certificates before to apply online.
How to Apply Online for APSHCL Housing for All scheme:
- Applicants visit website – http://220.127.116.11:8788/apshcl/dashboard.seam.
- Now Click on Housing for All (HFA) –> Application Demand Survey link.
- In the Housing for All (Urban) – New Beneficiary Entry Form Application.
- First Validate your Aadhaar Card/EID Number.
- Then Enter required details like Present address, Permanent Address, mobile number & other details.
- Upload necessary documents like Voter ID card, Ration Card, Income Certificate & Bank Passbook.
- Finally Click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of System Generated Reference Number for future reference.