Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – BOM Offcer, Clerk Jobs 2016 Notification & Application Form. Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has issued notification to fill up 1315 Offcer, Clerk Jobs in Human Resource Management Department. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this BOM recruitment 2016. The organisation has released the notification for Various Jobs in the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. In our website we have given direct link to Apply for BOM Officer Online application Form.
BOM Officer Recruitment 2016:
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) issued employment notification to fill as many as 1315 Various Specialist Offcer, Clerk Posts in Human Resource Management Department. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who were waiting for Bank jobs. We advise every candidate to check the Bank of Maharashtra Officer recruitment Notification and keep an eye on the eligibility criteria too. For all those candidates we have uploaded the complete details of the recruitment below.
BOM Clerk Jobs Notification 2016:
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has released a notification for 1315 posts. The organisation was inviting applications form eligible candidates who were interested in this BOM Clerk Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.bankofmaharashtra.in between 12-08-2016 to 06-09-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1315 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the posts:
1. General Officer MMGS-III – 100
2. General Officer MMGS-II – 200
3. Security Officer MMGS-II – 15
4. Clerk-Law Graduates – 100
5. Clerk-Agril. Graduates – 200
6. Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS-I – 500
7. Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 months Certification Course – 200
For Post(1): Rs.42020/- -Rs.51490/-
For Post(2,3): Rs.31705/- -Rs.45950/-
For Post(4,5,7): Rs.11765/- -Rs.31540/-
For Post(6): Rs.23700/- -Rs.42020/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 23 years and maximum of 32 years for Post(1,2), 28 – 45 years for Post(3), 18 – 28 years for Post(4 to 7). Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
1. General Officer: Graduation with Professional Qualifications like MBA(Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB from a recognized University or Institutions with Post Qualification Experience.
2. Security Officer: Graduation in any Disciple from a recognized University or Institutions with Post Qualification Experience.
3. Clerk-Law Graduates: Graduation in Law from a recognized University or Institutions with Post Qualification.
4. Clerk-Agril. Graduates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognized University or Institutions with Post Qualification.
5. Officer (Non Conventional): Graduation in any Disciple from a recognized University or Institutions with 01 year PGDBF from the Bank’s Empanelled institute at the candidate’s cost.
6. Clerk (Non Conventional): Graduation in any Disciple from a recognized University or Institutions with 06 months Certification Course from Bank’s Empanelled institute at the candidate’s cost.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General category & OBC candidates. Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Exam, Group Discussion followed by interview conducted by Bank of Maharashtra (BOM).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in between 12-08-2016 to 06-09-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
2. Click on link named BOM Offcer, Clerk Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 12-08-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 06-09-2016.