BHU Recruitment 2016 Notification for 112 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in UP. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this BHU Recruitment 2016. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the notification for 112 Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies in the official website www.bhu.ac.in. In our website we have given direct link of BHU Recruitment 2016 Online application.
BHU Recruitment 2016:
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued employment notification to filling up 112 Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.bhu.ac.in on or before last date 10-02-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
BHU Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 112 posts
Job Location: Banaras (UP)
Name of the posts:
1. Staff Nurse – 35
2. Assistant Registrar – 03
3. Pracharya – 01
4. Radiological Safety Officer – 01
5. Medical Superintendent – 01
6. Nursing Superintendent, Sir Sunderlal Hospital- 01
7. Medical Officer, Sir Sunderlal Hospital – 01
8. Medical Officer (Anaesthesia)- 02
9. Medical officer (PSM)- 01
10. Medical officer (MM)- 01
11. Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Hindi – 02
12. Medical officer (Prasuti Tantra)- 01
13. Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Psychology – 01
14. Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Physics – 01
15. Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Geography – 01
16. Assistant Teacher (PRT) – 01
17. Technical Assistant (Typography) – 01
18. Technical Assistant – 01
19. Sterilization Assistant – 01
20. Lift Operator – 01
21. Stretcher Bearer – 03
22. Administrative Sector – 01
23. Sr Ward Sunderlal Hospital – 24
24. Ranveer Sanskrit Vidyalaya – 06
25. Central Hindu Girls’ School – 03
26. Central Hindu Boys School – 07
27. Ward Sahayak – 22
28. Visual Arts – 04
For Group’A’ Posts: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
For Group’B’ Posts: Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
For Group’C’ Posts: Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed degree of PhD in concerned with Master’s Degree by 55% marks in relevant subject with 10 years Teaching Experience for Professor & 8 years Teaching Experience for NET/ SET/ SLET for Faculty Posts, PG Degree in Library Science or Information or Documentation by 55 Percent marks with 13 years Experience for Librarian Posts, Master’s Degree by 55% marks with 10 years Experience as PRO or in Research Institute with 8 years Experience for Public Relation Officer Posts, BDS Degree by any recognized Institute/University with register in Dental council of India or any State for Medical officer Posts, Masters or Graduate degree in relevant subject with B.Ed or Nursing for Other Posts. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- for General & OBC category candidates. Rs.50/- for SC, ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.bhu.ac.in on or before last date 10-02-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.bhu.ac.in.
2. Click on link named BHU Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the authorities.
The Office Of The Registrar
(Recruitment & Assessment Cell)
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 18-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 10-02-2016.