BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 – BSSC Inter Level Recruitment: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued employment notification to fill up 13120 Revenue Worker, Panchayat Secretary, Forest Guard, LDC, Steno Typist Other Jobs through Inter Level Exam. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016. The organisation has released the notification for various Vacancies in the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in. In our website we have given direct link to Apply for BSSC Inter Level Online application Form.
BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) issued notification to fill as many as 13120 Revenue Worker, Panchayat Secretary, Forest Guard, LDC, Steno Typist Other posts in Various Departments. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who were waiting for Govt Jobs Bihar. We advise every candidate to check the BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 Notification and keep an eye on the eligibility criteria too. For all those candidates we have uploaded the complete details of the recruitment below.
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Inter Level Recruitment notification for various Posts in 13120. The organisation was inviting applications form eligible candidates who were interested in this BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website bssc.bih.nic.in on or before 10-03-2016. For more Details like age limit, pay scale, exam date and selection procedure derails refer below information.
BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 13120 posts
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the posts:
1. Forest Guard – 639
2. Steno Assistant Inferior Inspector – 87
3. Typist Assistant Inferior Inspector – 788
4. Leader instructor – 122
5. Stenographer – 21
6. Assistant Urdu Translator – 96
7. Typist / Stenographer – 66
8. Panchayat Secretary – 3161
9. Low level Clerk – 890
10. Ni.Su.Clerk – 35
11. Reader – 02
12. Knitting Instructor – 01
13. Revenue Worker – 4353
14. Low level Clerk (Hindi) – 113
15. Low level Clerk (Urdu) – 30
16. Low level Clerk (Regional Office) – 36
17. Low level Clerk (Industrial Training Institute) – 77
18. Bench Clerk (District Consumer Forum) – 79
19. Bench Clerk – 37
20. Low level Clerk (Backlog Post) – 79
21. Crafts Teacher – 02
22. Low level Clerk (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner) – 57
23. Stenographer (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner) – 09
24. Low level Clerk (Samaharnalaya) – 125
25. Low level Product Clerk – 48
26. Information Assistant Grade I – 07
27. Low level Clerk Regional Installation – 511
28. Steno Typist (Regional Installation) – 116
29. Jr. Accounting clerk (Regional Installation) – 487
** Also Read: Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 3674 Clerk, Stenographer & Other Vacancies(01-03-2016)
Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 23 years for Post(1), 18 – 37 years for Posts(2 To 29) as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Class 12 from Bihar Board Examination. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General, OBC & EBC category candidates. Rs.75/- for SC, ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam & performance in interview conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in on or before last date 10-03-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
2. Click on link named BSSC Revenue Worker, Panchayat Secretary Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 22-02-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 10-03-2016.