CIMAP Recruitment 2016 Notification for 16 Scientist/Senior Scientist Vacancies was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in UP. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this CIMAP Recruitment 2016. CSIR- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow has released the notification for 16 Various vacancies in the official website www.cimap.res.in. In our website we have given direct link of CIMAP Recruitment 2016 Online application.
CIMAP Lucknow Jobs 2016:
CIMAP Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 16 posts
Job Location: Lucknow (UP)
Name of the posts: Scientist/Sr.Scientist
1. Natural Products Chemistry – 02
2. Analytical Chemistry – 02
3. Agronomy – 02
4. Soil Science – 01
5. Tissue Culture – 01
6. Genetics/ Plant Breeding – 02
7. Entomology – 01
8. Microbiology & Plant Pathology – 01
9. Agricultural Engineering – 01
10. Marketing & Business Development – 01
11. Agriculture Extension – 01
12. Biochemistry/ Biochemical Engineering – 01
For Scientist: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
For Sr.Scientist: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 35 years as on 08-08-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Tech, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D or its equivalent for recognized University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for Unreserved category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST, Women, PWD & Abroad category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.cimap.res.in on or before last date 31-10-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for CIMAP Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.cimap.res.in.
2. Click on link named CIMAP Scientist, Senior Scientist Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the authorities.
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 31-10-2016.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application: 07-11-2016.