Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Notification for 395 Workmen Vacancies in various Trades On Contract Basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Kerala. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016. Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the notification for 395 Workmen vacancies in the official website www.cochinshipyard.com. In our website we have given direct link of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Online application.
Cochin Shipyard Workmen Jobs 2016:
Cochin Shipyard Limited has issued employment notification No.P&A/2(230)/16 to filling up 395 Workmen vacancies in various Trades On Contract Basis. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.cochinshipyard.com on or before last date 24-08-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 395 posts
Job Location: Kochi (Kerala)
Name of the posts: Workmen
A. Fabrication Assistants (170):
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Welder – 130
2. Sheet Metal Worker – 40
B. Outfit Assistants (145):
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Fitter – 40
2. Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 25
3. Diesel Mechanic – 10
4. Painter – 15
5. Machinist – 05
6. Shipwright Wood – 20
7. Electrician – 15
8. Electronic Mechanic – 05
9. Instrument Mechanic – 10
C. General Worker (Canteen) – 10
D. Semi Skilled Rigger – 40
E. Project Assistants (30):
Disciple Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Mechanical – 10
2. Electrical – 05
3. Electronics – 02
4. Civil – 02
5. Instrumentation – 01
6. Commercial – 06
7. IT – 02
8. Finance – 02
For Post(A,B,D): Rs.14000/-
For Post(C): Rs.11000/-
For Post(E): Rs.15600/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 24-08-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
1. Fabrication Assistants: Pass in SSLC with ITI (NTC) & National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade. Minimum of three years post qualification Experience (or) Training in a Shipyard or Heavy Engineering Company.
2. Outfit Assistants: Pass in SSLC with ITI (NTC) & National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade. Minimum of three years post qualification Experience (or) Training in a Shipyard or Heavy Engineering Company.
3. General Worker (Canteen): Pass in VII Std with 01 year Certificate Course in Food Production/ Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute (OR) 02 year Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an institution recognised by Central or State Government with Post qualification Experience in relevant field.
4. Semi Skilled Rigger: Pass in VII Std with Minimum of 03 years Experience in rigging of which 02 years in rigging of heavy duty Machine parts, assisting in the erection of machinery or equipment etc, in a Shipbuilding or Ship repair yard (or) Heavy Engineering Industry. Good knowledge of splicing work of wire ropes.
5. Project Assistants: 03 year Diploma in respective Branch of Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education with 02 years Posts Qualification Experience.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for UR/OBC category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Practical Test followed by interview conducted by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.cochinshipyard.com on or before last date 24-08-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
2. Click on link named Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee..
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the authorities.
The Chief General Manager (HR)
Cochin Shipyard Ltd
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 01-08-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 24-08-2016.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application: 31-08-2016.