DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016 Notification for 40 District Consultant (Public Health), Facility Level Quality Manager, Programme Cum Administrative Assistant, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Lady Counsellor, Block Accounts Manager, Data Manager vacancies Under NHM, DH&FWS, Hooghly On Purely Contractual Basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in WB. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016. Office of the Member Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly has released the notification for 40 various vacancies in the official website www.hooghly.nic.in & www.wbhealth.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link of DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016 application form.
DHFWS Hooghly Medical Officer Jobs 2016:
Office of the Member Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly has issued employment notification No.5945 to filling up 40 vacancies Under NHM, DH&FWS, Hooghly On Purely Contractual Basis. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.hooghly.nic.in and submit to the authorities on or before last date 26-08-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 40 posts
Job Location: Hooghly (West Bengal)
Name of the posts:
1. District Consultant (Public Health) – 01
2. Facility Level Quality Manager – 01
3. Programme cum Administrative Assistant – 01
4. Lab Technician – 09
5. Medical Officer (Full Time) – 23
6. Lady Counsellor – 01
7. Block Accounts Manager – 02
8. Medical Officer – 01
9. Data Manager – 01
For Post(1,2,5): Rs.40000/-
For Post(3): Rs.12000/-
For Post(4): Rs.9380/-
For Post(6): Rs.13560/-
For Post(7): Rs.16860/-
For Post(8): Rs.36000/-
For Post(9): Rs.13000/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 40 years for Post(1 to 4,6,7), 63 years for Post(5), 60 years for Post(8,9). Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
1. District Consultant (Public Health): MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing graduate with degree/ Diploma in Health Management with 02 years relevant work experience.
2. Facility Level Quality Manager: MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing/ Life Science/ Social Science graduate with masters in hospital administration/ Health Management with 01 years experience in public Health/Hospital Administration.
3. Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Gradute Degree with fluency in MS-Office package with 01 experience of managing office & providing support to Health Programme.
4. Lab Technician: Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised board or Institute with Physics, Chemistry & Biology, Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology by West bengal State medical Faculty AICTE.
5. Medical Officer (Full Time): MBBS from MCI recognised Institute with 01 year compulsory internship.
6. Lady Counsellor: Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development.
7. Block Accounts Manager: Bachelor Degree in Commerce from any recongised univerisity with advance knowledge of Computer especially in MS Word, excel, Power Point, Internet browsing & Accounting software, e.g. Tally.
8. Data Manager: Graduation (preferably with Commerce background) with Diploma in Computer Applications (from a recognized institute or University) or “0” level Course for DOEACC.
Application fee: Rs.100/- for General Category candidates. Rs.50/- for SC/ST/OBC Other reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Hooghly A/c Non-NHM payable at Chinsurah Branch”.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test/Computer Test followed by interview conducted by DHFWS Hooghly.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.hooghly.nic.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 26-08-2016.
How to Apply for DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.hooghly.nic.in.
2. Click on link named DHFWS Hooghly Medical Officer Other Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
DH & FWS & Chief Medical Officer of Health
New Administrative Building
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 26-08-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
Click Here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form