FDDI Recruitment 2016 Notification for 148 Academic & Non-Academic Posts which as Dy. Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Accountant, System Assistant, Hostel Warden, Library assistant, Machine Mechanic, Record Keeper, Office Assistant, Storekeeper, Office Attendant, Driver Jobs for Various Locations On Contractual Basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this FDDI Recruitment 2016. Footwear Design & Development Institute (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India), Noida has released the notification for 148 various Posts in the official website www.fddiindia.com. In our website we have given direct link of FDDI Recruitment 2016 application form.
FDDI India Recruitment 2016:
Footwear Design & Development Institute (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India), Noida has issued employment notification to filling up 148 Academic & Non-Academic Posts for Various Locations On Contractual Basis. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.fddiindia.com and submit to the authorities on or before last date 17-05-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
FDDI Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 148 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the posts:
A. Non Academic Post (79):
Vacancy Wise Details:
1. Dy. Manager/ Assistant Manager (Administration & Pers) – 04
2. Dy. Manager/ Assistant Manager (Maintenance) – 04
3. Asst. Manager (Stores) – 03
4. Assistant Manager/ Sr. Accountant (Accounts & Finance) – 07
5. Assistant Manager (C&PR) – 01
6. Assistant Manager (Training Cell) – 06
7. Assistant Manager (ITSC) – 02
8. Senior System Assistant/ System Assistant – 08
9. Hostel Warden(Girls) – 02
10. Hostel Warden (Boys) – 02
11. Library assistant – 05
12. Machine Mechanic – 05
13. Record Keeper – 01
14. Office Assistant – 08
15. Storekeeper – 03
16. Office Attendant – 10
17. Driver – 08
B. Academic Post (69):
Vacancy Wise Details:
1. Jr. Consultant/ Sr. Faculty/ Faculty/ Associate Faculty (Footwear Technology) – 15
2. Sr. Faculty/ Faculty/ Associate Faculty (Fashion Design) – 09
3. Sr. Faculty/ Faculty/ Associate Faculty (Footwear- PDC) (CAD/CAM) – 06
4. Sr. Faculty/ Faculty/ Associate Faculty –LGAD – 02
5. Sr. Faculty/ Faculty/ Associate Faculty-Retail – 14
6. Sr. Faculty/ Faculty/ Associate Faculty-Business Management – 01
7. Demonstrator/ Instructor – 06
8. Craftsman – Footwear Technology – 05
9. Craftsman – Fashion Design – 04
10. Senior Technologist – 01
11. Lab Analyst – 04
12. Lab Assistant – 02
Age Limit: Posts wise Age Limits Kindly refer official notification. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree, B.E./B.Tech Post Graduation Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in writen examination followed by interview conducted by Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.fddiindia.com. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 17-05-2016.
How to Apply for FDDI Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.fddiindia.com.
2. Click on link named FDDI Academic & Non-Academic Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form.
4. submit to the authorities.
The Manager (Admin &Pers)
FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry)
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Application Form: 17-05-2016.