GIDC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 187 Technical Expert, Urban Planning & Management Expert Vacancies for Various Departments was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Gujarat. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this GIDC Recruitment 2016. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC), Gandhinagar has released the notification for 187 Various vacancies in the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link of GIDC Recruitment 2016 Online application.
GIDC Jobs 2016:
Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC), Gandhinagar has issued employment notification to filling up 187 Technical Expert, Urban Planning & Management Expert Other vacancies for Various Departments. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in between 03-05-2016 to 24-05-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
GIDC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 187 posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the posts:
1. Manager/ Regional Manager – 11
02. Deputy Manager – 02
03. Assistant Manager – 02
04. Account Officer – 07
05. Programmer – 01
06. Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil) – 09
07. Dy. Exe Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 02
08. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 13
09. Assistant Engineer (Mech/Elect) – 03
10. Architect Assistant – 01
11. Additional Asst. Engg (Civil) – 13
12. Additional Asst. Engg (Elect/ Mech) – 02
13. Assistant – 24
14. Clerk/ Typist – 71
15. Steno Gr-III (Gujarati) – 10
16. Steno Gr-III (English) – 03
17. Tracer – 09
Age Limit: Posts wise Age Limits Kindly refer official notification. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized Board or University or Institutions with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. To get post wise academic qualification, experience, skills and other required information has clearly mentioned in official notification.
Application Fee: refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written Examination, Skill test followed by interview conducted by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC), Gandhinagar.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in between 03-05-2016 to 24-05-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for GIDC Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
2. Click on link named GIDC Technical Expert, Urban Planning & Management Expert Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 03-05-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 24-05-2016.