HECL Recruitment 2016 Notification for 182 Graduate & Diploma Trainee Vacancies was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this HECL Recruitment 2016. Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has released the notification for 182 Graduate & Diploma Trainee vacancies in the official website www.hecltd.com. In our website we have given direct link of HECL Recruitment 2016 Online application.
HECL Recruitment 2016:
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has issued employment notification to filling up 182 Graduate & Diploma Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.hecltd.com on or before last date 30-01-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
HECL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 182 posts
Job Location: India
Name of the posts: Graduate & Diploma Trainee
Vacancy Wise Details:
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Computer/ Information Technology – 06
2. Mechanical/ Production – 36
3. Electrical, Electronics and Communication – 11
4. Civil Engineering – 04
5. Library Science – 00
6. Hotel Management and Catering – 00
7. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 00
8. Metallurgy, Foundry Technology – 09
9. Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering – 03
10. Secretarial Practice/ Accounts – 00
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Computer/ Information Technology – 13
2. Mechanical/ Production – 46
3. Electrical, Electronics and Communication – 21
4. Civil Engineering – 06
5. Library Science – 01
6. Hotel Management and Catering – 01
7. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – 02
8. Metallurgy, Foundry Technology – 04
9. Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering – 05
10. Secretarial Practice/ Accounts – 14
For Graduate Trainee: Rs.4984/-
For Diploma Trainee: Rs.3560/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on 31-10-2015. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or Graduate from a recognized institute/university or institutions for Graduate Apprentices, Diploma in Engineering/Non Engineerin from a recognized institute/university or institutions for Diploma Apprentices. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General & OBC category candidates. Rs.125/- for SC, ST & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination, Trade test followed by interview conducted by Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.hecltd.com on or before last date 30-01-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for HECL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.hecltd.com.
2. Click on link named HECL Graduate & Diploma Trainee Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 15-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 30-01-2016.