IEO Exam Hall Ticket 2016 download engineeringolympiad.in – IEO Admit Card: engineering olympiad hall ticket is available to download on its official website www.engineeringolympiad.in. This year a huge number of candidates had registered for Indian Engineering Olympiad Exam. Now the candidates are eagerly looking for IEO Hall Ticket issue date.
IEO Exam 2015 date announced on its official website engineeringolympiad.in. Indian Engineering Olympiad Test will be held on 21st February 2016 at various examination centres across India.
IEO Hall Ticket:
Indian Engineering Olympiad exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21st February 2016 at various examination centres. Now all those candidates who registered for IEO Exam 2016 are advised to download engineering olympiad hall ticket at official website engineeringolympiad.in. Here you may follow simple steps to download IEO Hall Ticket.
About Engineering Olympiad Hall Ticket 2016:
- IEO Exam Hall Ticket 2016 can be downloaded from below link.
- The engineering olympiad Exam will be held on 21st February 2016.
- The candidates can download the Hall ticket for exam from 13th February Onwards.
The latest update is that IEO Hall Ticket are going to be available Now. Candidates can download them from the direct link provided below by entering their registration number.
- All the details like exam venue, time & date etc. had been mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should bring the admit card along with one id proof at the time of exam.
- The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
How to Download IEO Exam Hall Ticket 2016:
- Candidates must logon to official website – www.engineeringolympiad.in.
- Click on link named ‘ IEO Exam Hall Ticket 2016 ‘.
- Enter your registration details and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of admit card.
**Note: If you are facing any difficulties while downloading IEO Exam Hall Ticket 2016 please contact authorities.
About IEO: Indian Engineering Olympiad(IEO) is a pan-India event to offer a real test of engineering aptitude for the engineering students in their respective fields on a national platform. Over 1,20,000 students, including several from the best of the engineering colleges across the country,are expected to participate in the contest to test their skills against each other.