JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2016 Notification for 326 Group A Jobs in Various Services was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this JPSC Civil Services Exam 2016. Jharkhand Public Service commission (JPSC) has released the notification for Various vacancies in the official website www.jpsc.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link of JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2016 Online application.
JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2016:
JPSC Combined Civil Services Examimation 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 326 posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the posts: Group A
1. Jharkhand Administrative Services (JAS) – 143
2. Jharkhand Finance Services (JFS) – 104
3. Jharkhand Education Services – 36
4. Jharkhand Cooperative Services – 09
5. Jharkhand Social Security Services – 03
6. Jharkhand Information Services – 07
7. Jharkhand Police Services – 06
8. Jharkhand Planning Services – 18
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
Age limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 35 years as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation (or) PG Degree in any Disciple or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or institutions. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- + Bank Charge for General & OBC category candidates. Rs.150/- + Bank Charge for SC, ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Written (Main) Examination, Personality Test followed by interview conducted by Jharkhand Public Service commission (JPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.jpsc.gov.in between 07-10-2016 to 28-10-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.jpsc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named JPSC State Civil Services Exam 2016 Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 07-10-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 28-10-2016.