KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Karnataka PSC Non Technical Jobs 2016 Notification & Application Form. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued notification to fill up 2039 Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this KPSC Recruitment 2016. The organisation has released the notification for Various Jobs in the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. In our website we have given direct link to Apply for KPSC Non Technical Jobs Online application Form.
KPSC Non Technical Posts Recruitment 2016:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) issued notification to fill as many as 2039 Group C Non-Technical posts in Various Departments. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who were waiting for Govt Jobs in karnataka. We advise every candidate to check the KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification and keep an eye on the eligibility criteria too. For all those candidates we have uploaded the complete details of the recruitment below.
KPSC Recruitment 2016:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for 2039 posts. The organisation was inviting applications form eligible candidates who were interested in this KPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 01-04-2016. For more Details like age limit, pay scale, exam date and selection procedure derails refer below information.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2039 posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the posts: Group C Non-Technical Posts
Vacancy wise Details:
1. Librarian – 02
2. Commercial Tax Inspector – 307
3. Graduate Asstt./ Teacher – 10
4. Graduate Assistants in Various subjects – 13
5. Assistant Employment Officer – 20
6. Accountant (Corporation) – 54
7. Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) – 39
8. Data Compilers and Enumerators – 01
9. Co-operative Inspector – 59
10. Accounts Assistant – 445
11. Female Supervisors – 86
12. Hostel Superintendent (Men) – 175
13. Hostel Superintendent (Men) – 56
14. Assistant Librarian – 01
15. First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations) – 58
16. First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) – 23
17. Marketing Supervisor – 05
18. Horticulture Inspector – 24
19. Auditor – 50
20. Music Teacher Gr-II – 01
21. Horticulture Assistant – 21
22. Non-Graduate Assistants in the Deaf – 09
23. Non-Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School – 13
24. Orientation and Mobility Instructor Gr-II – 03
25. Bill Collector (Corporations) – 286
26. Bill Collector (Local Bodies) – 43
27. Music Teacher Gr-III – 43
28. Junior Accounts Assistant – 234
For Post(1): Rs.20000/- -Rs.36300/-
For Post(2 To 4): Rs.17650/- -Rs.32000/-
For Post(5 To 7): Rs.16000/- -Rs.29600/-
For Post(8 To 20): Rs.14550/- -Rs.26700/-
For Post(21 To 24): Rs.12500/- -Rs.24000/-
For Post(25 To 28): Rs.11600/- -Rs.21000/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th/ Graduation Degree / Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- will be charged from the applicants towards application fee for unreserved category candidates & Rs.25/- will be charged from the applicants towards Examination fee for SC/ST reserved category candidates. The application Fee should be remit through online through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination followed by interview conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before last date 01-04-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. Click on link named KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 01-04-2016.