MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 Notification for 255 Jobs in Various Departments was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in MP. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this MPPSC State Service Exam 2016. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the notification for Various vacancies in the official website www.mppsc.nic.in In our website we have given direct link of MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 Online application.
MPPSC State Service Exam 2016:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued employment notification to filling up 255 vacancies. This will be good opportunity for the job seekers who are preparing for MPPSC State Service Exam. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.mppsc.nic.in on or before last date 14-04-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
MPPSC State Service Examimation 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 255 posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the posts:
1. Dy. Collector – 27
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police – 50
3. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives – 02
4. Labor Officer – 01
5. Chief Municipal Officer – 13
6. Assistant Director – 04
7. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat) – 02
8. Block Development Officer – 02
9. Assistant Director (Public Relations) – 02
10. Assistant Director (Woman & Child Welfare) – 08
11. Child Development Project Officer – 27
12. Assistant Director (Industry/ Manager) – 51
13. Area Coordinator – 01
14. Assistant Jail Superintendent – 18
15. Deputy Registrar – 02
16. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer – 18
17. Transportation Sub-Inspector – 19
18. Assistant Labor Officer – 04
19. Chief Municipal Officer – 04
Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 20 years and maximum of 25 years for Post(2), 18 – 30 years for Post(14), 21 – 35 years for Post(17), 21 – 40 years for Other Posts as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General category candidates. Rs.250/- for SC, ST, OBC & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Test followed by interview conducted by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.mponline.gov.in on or before last date 14-04-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for MPPSC State Service Exam 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.mponline.gov.in.
2. Click on link named MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 21-03-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 14-04-2016.