NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 Notification for 139 Vacancies for Various Disciples was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for latest Govt Jobs in Nagaland. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this NPSC CTS Exam 2016. Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima has released the notification for Various vacancies in the official website www.npsc.co.in. In our website we have given direct link of NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 Online application.
NPSC CTS Exam 2016 Notification:
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima has issued employment notification No.04/2016 to filling up 139 vacancies for Various Disciples. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for NPSC CTSE Notification 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.npsc.co.in on or before last date 16-11-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 139 posts
Job Location: Nagaland
Name of the Exam: CTSE 2016
Name of the Posts:
A. Health & Family Welfare Department:
1. Medical Officer – 16
2. Assistant Entomologist – 01
B. Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department:
1. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 08
C. Irrigation & Flood Control Department:
1. SDO (Agri./Civil Engineering) – 01
2. JE (Agri./Civil Engineering)– 01
D. P.H.E Department:
1. SDO (Civil Engineering) – 01
2. JE (Civil Engineering) – 12
E. Works & Housing Department:
1. SDO (Civil Engineering) – 06
2. JE (Civil Engineering) – 19
3. AME (Mechanical Engineering) – 01
F. Power Department:
1. SDO (Electrical) – 05
2. JE (Electrical) – 09
3. JE (MIS) – 01
4. JE (Civil Engineering) – 01
G. Department of Justice and Law:
1. Programmer – 01
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor – 05
3. Librarian – 01
H. Home Department:
1. Dy.SP (NPTO) – 01
I. Department of Forest, Ecology, Environment & Wildlife:
1. Ranger – 04
J. Youth Resources & Sports Department:
1. District Sports Officer – 02
K. Soil & Water Conservation Department:
1. Junior Soil Conservation Officer – 05
2. Assistant Soil Survey Officer – 01
L. Agriculture Department:
1. Agriculture Inspector – 08
2. Agri. Marketing Inspector – 03
M. Fishery Department:
1. Fishery Inspector – 01
N. Printing & Stationery Department:
1. Mechanical Supervisor – 01
2. Foreman – 03
O. Rural Development Department:
1. Overseer (SO Grade-I) – 01
P. Department of Technical Education:
1. Lecturer (Civil Engineering) – 03
2. Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) – 01
3. Assistant Lecturer (Civil Engineering) – 01
4. Demonstrator (Gr.III) (Chemistry) – 01
Q. Municipal Affairs Department:
1. Computer Programmer – 01
R. Sericulture Department:
1. Extension Officer (Class–III) – 04
S. The Directorate of Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship:
1. Electronic Mechanic – 01
2. Workshop Calculation & Science – 01
3. Computer Operating and Processing Assistant (COPA) – 01
T. Transport Department:
1. Motor Vehicle Inspector – 01
Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
Age limit: Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Technical Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, Graduation, Post Graduation or its equivalent Qualification from recognized Board/University or Institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- + Rs.50/- CSC Service Charge for All Category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination followed by interview conducted by Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.npsc.co.in on or before last date 16-11-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.npsc.co.in.
2. Click on link named NPSC CTS Exam 2016 Vacancy 2016.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 26-10-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 16-11-2016.