NICL Recruitment 2016 Notification for 16 Hindi Translator vacancies in the Cadre of Assistant (Class-III) at Different Regional Offices on Direct Recruitment was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for recruitment of nicl. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this NICL Recruitment 2016. National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has released the notification for 16 various vacancies in the official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com. In our website we have given direct link of NICL Hindi Translator application form.
NICL Hindi Translator Recruitment 2016:
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has issued employment notification to filling up 16 Hindi Translator vacancies in the Cadre of Assistant (Class-III) at Different Regional Offices on Direct Recruitment. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and submit to the authorities on or before last date 14-04-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
NICL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 16 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the posts: Hindi Translator
Regional Wise vacancy Details:
A. Delhi (03):
1. Delhi Mumbai Regional Office I – 01
2. Delhi Mumbai Regional Office II – 01
3. Delhi Mumbai Regional Office IV – 01
B. Maharashtra (04):
1. Mumbai Regional Office II 01
2. Mumbai Regional Office III – 01
3. Mumbai Corporate Regional Office – 01
4. Nagpur Regional Office – 01
C. Gujarat (02):
1. Ahmadabad Regional Office – 01
2. Baroda Regional Office – 01
D. Rajasthan (02):
1. Jaipur Regional Office – 01
2. Jodhpur Regional Office – 01
E. Karnataka (02):
1. Bangalore Regional Office – 01
2. Hubli Regional Office – 01
F. Punjab (01):
1. Ludhiana Regional Office – 01
G. Tamil Nadu (01):
1. Madurai Regional Office – 01
H. Andhra Pradesh (01):
1. Visakhapatnam Regional Office – 01
Pay Scale: Rs.14435/- -Rs.40080/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation in Hindi with English or H.S.C with 60 % Marks with English and Hindi as Compulsory subjects. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination Conducted by National Insurance Company Limited (NICL).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 14-04-2016.
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com.
2. Click on link named NICL Hindi Translator Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form along with Copies of Certificates & Documents.
4. submit to the Concerned Address given in the official notification on or before 14-04-2016
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Application Form: 14-04-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
Click Here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form