NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 Notification for 55 Scientist, Project Assistant, DEO, UDC, MTS Other Vacancies was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in TN. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016. National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR-NIE), Chennai has released the notification for 55 Scientist, Project Assistant, DEO, UDC, MTS Other vacancies in the official website www.nie.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link of NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 Online application.
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016:
National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR-NIE), Chennai has issued employment notification to filling up 55 Scientist, Project Assistant, DEO, UDC, MTS Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.nie.gov.in on or before last date 21-03-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 55 posts
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the posts:
1. Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical)- 01
2. Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator)- 05
3. Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator)- 02
4. Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer)- 02
5. Scientist-B (Medical, Non Medical) (Team Leader) – 02
6. Project Assistant (Field) – 15
7. Project Assistant (Laboratoy) – 02
8. Junior Nurse – 05
9. Data Entry Operator-A – 10
10. Administrative Officer – 01
11. Project Secretary (Section Officer)-04
12. Clerk (Upper Division Clerk)- 04
13. Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)- 02
For Post(1): Rs.61770/-
For Post(2): Rs.59108/-
For Post(3): Rs.59108/- (Medical)
For Post(3): Rs.47286/- (Non-Medical)
For Post(4): Rs.47286/-
For Post(5): Rs.44730/-
For Post(6,7): Rs.28755/-
For Post(8): Rs.17040/-
For Post(9,12): Rs.16188/-
For Post(10): Rs.44730/-
For Post(11): Rs.29607/-
For Post(13): Rs.14910/-
Age Limit: Posts wise Age Limits kindly refer official notification. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/MBBS Degree from a reputed University with minimum aggregate of marks. For other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination followed by interview conducted by National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.nie.gov.in on or before last date 21-03-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.nie.gov.in.
2. Click on link named NIE Chennai Scientist, Project Assistant other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 28-02-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 21-03-2016.