NIRT Recruitment 2016 Notification for 25 Scientist, Project Staff & Staff Nurse vacancies for various Department On Contractual Basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in TN. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this NIRT Recruitment 2016. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (Indian Council Of Medical Research), Chennai has released the notification for 25 various vacancies in the official website www.nirt.res.in. In our website we have given direct link of NIRT Recruitment 2016 application form.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2016:
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (Indian Council Of Medical Research), Chennai has issued employment notification to filling up 25 Scientist, Project Staff & Staff Nurse vacancies for various Department On Contractual Basis. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.nirt.res.in and submit to the authorities on or before last date 20-05-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
NIRT Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 25 posts
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the posts:
1. Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) Project Coordinator – 01
2. Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) MGIT – 01
3. Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) NGS – 01
4. Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) Bio-informatics – 01
5. Data Entry Operator (Gr-B) – 02
6. Project Technical Officer/ Lab NGS and MGIT – 02
7. Project Technical Assistant/ Field – 01
8. Project Accounts Assistant – 01
9. Project Administrative Assistant – 01
10. Project Technician III/ Lab – 02
11. Project Technician II (Lab) – 01
12. Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) Project Coordinator – 01
13. Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical) – 03
14. Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical) Immunology – 01
15. Project Technical Assistant Lab NGS and MGIT – 01
16. Project Technical Assistant Field – 01
17. Project Technician III/ Lab – 01
18. Project Technician I Lab – 01
19. Project Technician I Clinic – 01
20. Staff Nurse – 01
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 40 years for Post(1,12,13), 35 years for Post(2 To 5,14), 30 years for Post(6 To 9,15), 28 years for Post(10,11,17 To 20). Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or other equivalent Degree with registered in Nursing Council for Staff Nurse Posts, 1st Class Master’s Degree in above given relevant Discipline for Scientist Posts, Any Graduation Degree in relevant Stream with Experience for Project Staff Posts. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application fee: Rs.100/- for unreserved candidates. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai” which payable at Egmore Brach Chennai.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written Examination conducted by National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.nirt.res.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 20-05-2016.
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.nirt.res.in.
2. Click on link named NIRT Scientist, Project Staff & Staff Nurse Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
No.1, Mayor Sathiyamoorthy Road
Chennai – 600031.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Application Form: 20-05-2016.