Punjab Civil Service Exam 2016 Notification for 121 Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate Posts on Direct Recruitment Basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Punjab. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2016. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the notification for Various vacancies in the official website www.ppsc.gov.in In our website we have given direct link of PPSC Civil Service Exam 2016 Online application.
PPSC Civil Service Exam 2016:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued employment notification No:04/2016 to filling up 121 Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate. This will be good opportunity for the job seekers who are preparing for Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Exam 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.ppsc.gov.in on between 26-09-2016 to 26-10-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
PPSC Civil Service Examimation 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 121 posts
Job Location: Punjab
Name of the Exam: Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Exam 2016
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
1. General – 51
2. Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Dependent of Ex-Servicemen – 08
3. Freedom Fighter, Punjab – 01
4. Sports Person, Punjab – 03
5. Physically Handicapped Punjab – 04
6. Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab – 14
7. Scheduled Caste Others. ESM/LDECM, Punjab – 03
8. Scheduled Caste Others. Sports Person, Punjab – 02
9. Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab – 19
10. Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDECM Punjab – 02
11. Backward Classes, Punjab – 12
12. Backward Classes, ESM/LDECM, Punjab – 02
Pay Scale: Rs.27700/- -Rs.44770/-
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 37 years as on 26-10-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Completed Bachelor’s of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India. For other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.3000/- for General & OBC category candidates. Rs.1125/- for SC, ST category candidates. Rs.1750/- for PWD Candidates & Rs.500/- for EX-Serviceman of Punjab state only. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Viva-Voce Test conducted by Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.ppsc.gov.in on between 26-09-2016 to 26-10-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for PPSC Civil Service Exam 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.ppsc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named PPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum-Judicial Magistrate Vacancy 2016.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the authorities.
The Office of Secretary
Punjab Public Service Commission
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 26-09-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 26-10-2016.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application: 09-11-2016.