Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Notification for 143 Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Junior Parliamentary Reporter, Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant, Research Assistant, Stenographer, Security Assistant Gr.II, Junior Library Assistant, Junior Clerk, Translator, Junior Proof Reader, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade) Vacancies was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016. Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat has released the notification for 143 Various vacancies in the official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in. In our website we have given direct link of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Online application.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2016:
Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat has issued employment notification No.01/2016 to filling up 143 Interpreter, Clerk, Translator, Reporter, Assistant, Stenographer, Driver vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.rajyasabha.nic.in on or before last date 29-08-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 143 posts
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi) – 01
2. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese) – 01
3. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi) – 01
4. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu) – 01
5. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi) – 04
6. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English) – 04
7. Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant – 23
8. Research Assistant – 08
9. Stenographer (English) – 16
10. Security Assistant Gr.II – 16
11. Junior Library Assistant – 02
12. Junior Clerk (English) – 30
13. Junior Clerk (Hindi) – 02
14. Junior Clerk (Urdu) – 01
15. Translator – 28
16. Junior Proof Reader – 13
17. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)- 02
For Post(1 to 6): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
For Post(7 to 11,15): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
For Post(12 to 14,16,17): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years for Post(1,2,3,4,15,16), 18 – 27 years for remaining Posts as on 29-08-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th, Degree, Master Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized Board/University or institutions with relevant fields. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- + Rs.60/- Bank Charge for General/OBC category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST, PH, Female & EX.SM category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Oration Test, Preliminary Examination conducted by Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in on or before last date 29-08-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
2. Click on link named Rajya Sabha Secretariat Translator, Jr. Clerk Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 18-07-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 29-08-2016.