TN MRB Recruitment 2016: Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has issued employment notification to fill up 1091 Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Dark Room Assistant Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this TN MRB Recruitment 2016. The organisation has released the notification for Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Dark Room Assistant Jobs in the official website www.mrbexam.in. In our website we have given direct link to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2016 Online application Form.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
The Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) issued notification to fill as many as 1091 Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Dark Room Assistant posts. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who were waiting for govt jobs in tamilnadu. We advise every candidate to check the TN MRB Recruitment 2016 Notification and keep an eye on the eligibility criteria too. For all those candidates we have uploaded the complete details of the recruitment below.
TNMRB lab Technician Recruitment 2016:
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released a notification for 1091 posts. The posts included in the recruitment are Lab Technician Grade 524 Posts & Dark Room Assistant 234 Posts & Pharmacist 333 Posts. The organisation was inviting applications form eligible candidates who were interested in this TN MRB Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mrbexam.in on or before 17-02-2016. For more Details like age limit, pay scale, exam date and selection procedure derails refer below information.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1091 posts
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the posts:
1. Pharmacist: 333 Posts
2. Dark Room Assistant: 234 Posts
3. Lab Technician Grade – II: 524 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years for OC candidates, 18 – 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&/DNC Category candidates as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Pharmacist: Candidates should possess Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Dark Room Assistant: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary Course with Science subjects with Certificate for having successfully completed the training course for Dark Room Assistant of any Institution recognised by the State Government (or) Government of India.
- Lab Technician: Candidates should possess Diploma or Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology course (two years duration) conducted by the King Institute of Preventive Medicine or from any other institution recognised by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- will be charged from the applicants towards application fee for OCs/BCs category candidates & Rs.250/- will be charged from the applicants towards Examination fee for SC/SCA/ST/DAP/DW reserved category candidates. The application Fee should be remit through offline through challan or through online Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Academic Merit & Technical qualifications and performance in interview conducted by TN MRB.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.mrbexam.in or www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before last date 17-02-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.mrbexam.in.
2. Click on link named desired post & Click on Apply Online.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 31-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 17-02-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
TN MRB Pharmacist Notification 2016
TN MRB Dark Room Assistant Notification 2016
TN MRB Lab Technician Notification 2016
Click Here to Apply Online