TS Universities Degree Admissions Allotment Results 2016 – Telangana Degree Admission results download at dost.cgg.gov.in. Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) has been released Degree Seat Allotment Results on 20th June 2016. This is very good news for the students who are looking for Telangana Universities Degree Admissions Allotment Results.
TS Degree Admission results 2016:
The Online registration for the Telangana Degree Admissions registration closed recently. Over the lakhs of candidates have applied for Degree Admissions in government colleges & aided degree colleges in the state of Telangana. The admissions are provided through the single window system for UG admissions. TS Degree Admission results will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the options of colleges registered by the candidates at the time of online application form registration and other weight age credits if any.
Telangana State government introduced single window system for UG admissions named Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST). Through this system the degree admissions in the degree colleges of Palamuru University, Satavahana University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kakatiya University & Osmania University UG Seats filled.
Phase-I online seat allotments has been made on 20-6-2016, detailed instructions to students, colleges can available at official website. Students to note that last date for reporting at colleges is 25-06-2016. Colleges can access their College, course wise seat allotments from ccets.cgg.gov.in.
How to check Phase-I Student Seat Allotment Information.:
- Students can view their seat allotment order by logging in from DOST website i.e – http://dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Students who could not get seat allotment though they have applied in Phase I can apply in Phase II from dates 26-06-2016 to 28-06-2016.
- Students who are allotted seat in Phase I have to download the Provisional Allotment can Order and approach the college before 25-06-2016.
- Students must read the allotment order carefully and approach the college with necessary documents. They should ensure that the college has updated their admission.
- If the student desires to exercise options he/she can update web options for Phase II seat allotment.
- Important, if the student does not report to the college by 25-6-2016, the seat allotment stands cancelled.
- However he/she can give options for the next phase.
- Very important : The students must exercise web options in next phase very carefully as the seat already allotted will be cancelled if any college is allotted from second phase web options.
- Students who failed to upload necessary certificates up to now can avail the edit facility in Phase II.