UPSC CDS Admit Card 2016 download – CDS Admit Card for UPSC Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) uploaded the UPSC CDS 1 2016 Admit Card on its official website www.upsc.gov.in. This year a huge number of candidates had applied for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2016. Now the candidates are eagerly looking for CDS Admit Card issue date.
UPSC CDS 1 exam 2016 dates announced on its official website www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC Combined Defense Services-I written exam will be held on 14th February 2016 at various examination centres across India.
UPSC CDS Admit Card 2016:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be going to organise a written examination of Combined Defense Services at various examination centers. Now all those candidates who applied for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2016 are advised to download CDS Admit Card 2016 at official website www.upsc.gov.in. Here you may follow simple steps to download UPSC CDS 2016 Admit Card.
About UPSC CDS Admit Card 2016:
- CDS Admit Card 2016 released on 10th February 2016 onwards.
- The Combined Defense Services(CDS) written exam will be held on 14th February 2016.
- The candidates can download the admit card for this exam.
Earlier, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had invited online applications for CDS 1 Exam 2016. Now UPSC is going to conduct CDS Exam.
- The latest update is that CDS admit card is released.
- Candidates can download them from the direct link provided below by entering their registration number.
- All the details like exam venue, time & date etc. had been mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should bring the admit card along with one id proof at the time of exam.
- The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
How to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2016:
- Candidates must logon to official website – http://www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on link named ‘ CDS Admit Card 2016 ‘.
- Enter your registration details and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of admit card.
**Note: If you are facing any difficulties while downloading CDS Admit Card 2016 please contact UPSC for help.