UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Notification for 1079 Group A & B Jobs in Various Services was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for UPSC Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Various vacancies in the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. In our website we have given direct link of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Online application.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2016:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued employment notification NO. 08/2016-CSP to filling up 1079 Group A & B vacancies. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for UPSC CSP Notification 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.upsconline.nic.in between 27-04-2016 to 27-05-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
UPSC Civil Services Examimation 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1079 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the posts:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service (Group-A)
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service (Group-A)
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise) (Group-A)
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service (Group-A)
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) (Group-A)
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration) (Group-A)
10. Indian Postal Service (Group-A)
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service (Group-A)
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service (Group-A)
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service (Group-A)
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service (Group-A)
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force (Group-A)
16. Indian Defence Estates Service (Group-A)
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade) (Group-A)
18. Indian Trade Service (Gr-III) (Group-A)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service (Group-A)
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (Section Officer’s Grade) (Group-B)
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar, Haveli Civil Service (Group-B)
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar, Haveli Police Service (Group-B)
23. Pondicherry Civil Service (Group-B)
24. Pondicherry Police Service (Group-B)
Age limit: Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General & OBC category candidates. No fee for SC, ST, Women & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Written (Main) Examination, Personality Test followed by interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.upsconline.nic.in between 27-04-2016 to 27-05-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on link named UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 27-04-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 27-05-2016.